The Estate Agency sector is competitive but we have been working hard over the past year to build an estate agency platform that allows us to support new agents, working remotely, in their own time in an exclusive area and we feel we are finally ready to take our brand nationwide.
- You will own the franchise in your area.
- There is no upfront fee payable to us.
An exclusive area of 75,000-80,000 residential properties plus all the commercial properties in your region
You can work in:
- Residential sales or lettings
- Commercial sales or letting
- Property Management.
- Full access to our CRM, this is a state-of-the-art business automation tool covering every aspect of the business. Including the latest features such as ChatGPT to write property descriptions.
- Access as a branch to the nationwide property listing platforms.
- Access to our auction platform.
- Access to our Proprietary online Learner Management System to help you train in your own time towards Industry Standard Qualifications.
- Six hours per week of guided learning and operational support.
- Excellent commission rates.
- Referral fees.
- Establish your own Third party referral agreements.
- Access To VA, design team and social media management team.
- Access to pre-prepared social media templates.
- Fully branded social media accounts.
- Dedicated phone number.
- Email account.
We will work with you to help you learn the industry if you have no experience in an estate agency, helping you prepare for the PropertyMark exams and guiding you in sales pipeline development to get your commission up to 70% of our total fees. Other revenue-generating initiatives are also available to help you maximise your returns.
Full training is given so as long as you are:
- A self-starter,
- Well motivated,
- Excellent communication skills and;
- Good sales skills.
- Financial Information
- No fees upfront.
- You do have to register yourself as an estate agent with HMRC and the Property Redress Scheme. The current cost of these is £485. You pay them directly but our Finance team will help you through the paperwork.
- You will have to pay a monthly contribution to costs and this is £175+VAT (£225 +VAT if you are in a central London location).
- You should have working capital to promote your own business along side marketing efforts from HQ.
Training and Support
- Full training and support is provided.
- You will get access to our Proprietary Online Learner Management System.
- 6-hours per week (every week on an ongoing basis) of direct access to our property management team and business consultancy team.