Friday 29 December 2023 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re motivated to Help Britain Prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first.
How often does the chance come along to completely disrupt digital financial services?
This is that opportunity - a massive job, working on some of the best brands in the business and making a real difference to people across the UK.
We’re looking for someone to lead the charge as we transform and grow. You need to bring energy, experience and have your finger on the pulse. We’ll bring 26 million customers, market leading products and a clear purpose!
The Channel Experience Business Platform Lead role is pivotal to the Customer Propositions and Distribution leadership team and to the success of Investments, Insurance and Pensions growth strategy. You'll have the unique opportunity & responsibility to lead the creation of an end-to-end customer lifecycle proposition, delivered through a cross-channel model, with a market-leading digital waterfront underpinning our ambitions to build a new, unmatched business in the UK, helping Britain prosper by meeting customers' needs today and in the future.
You'll be responsible for defining, building and delivering the new digital waterfront, enabling customers to have a single digital window into all their insurance needs today and in the future. The digital offering will act as the engine house for the integration of IP&I product journeys and will be the key engagement tool for customers, increasing awareness, education and discovery around customer needs. The digital proposition will enable access to digital advice & guidance.
The role will play an active role in overall IP&I strategy, as the customer journeys and propositions which are built will be fundamental to the success of IP&I in meeting its customers’ needs, shareholder commitments and the Division’s ambitious valuation targets.
You’ll be leading industry expert, with a significant & influential profile within LBG, at the forefront of sector-wide conversations regarding changing customer needs, regulatory developments and provider duties.Key Accountabilities:Proposition & Digital Development
Customer Journeys & Optimisation
- Identify and prioritise gaps
- Cross-product proposition development - create multi-product customers
- Drive digital adoption and manage journey performance - identify digital dropouts and conversion ratios
- Define customer outcome requirements, owning the Voice of the Customer
- Design & implement customer experience strategy
Key capabilities, knowledge skills and experience:Experience at Director level required in Financial Services, Insurance and/or Digital Innovation
- Delivery and successful management of the Holistic Advice proposition and distribution pathways for consumers
What you’d get in return
- Customer journeys & cross-channel strategy development:Several years of strong experience owning and delivering products/solutions over the entire lifecycle in a multi-team environment and cross-channel context.
- Comprehensive knowledge:of your sector, digital trends, relevant markets & competitor landscapes, emerging products & services and effective distribution channels.
- Effective business control: Understanding of economic, political and social trends; ability to identify, articulate and manage risks to strategy.
- Compliance with the regulatory system:high standards of conduct and behaviour, especially with regards to the interests of customers; record of delivery on compliance issues; understanding and adherence to colleague fitness and propriety requirements; understanding of the importance of documentary evidence for key decisions.
- Responsible delegation of responsibility: understanding of corporate governance; willingness to lead from the front; ability to manage large teams, often across different jurisdictions.
- Openness and cooperation: strong sense of professional ethics and service
- Business Change: Experience of driving through significant business change (both cultural and technical) from a leadership level
- People: Leading, developing and motivating a diverse and high performing team, ensuring optimal mix of technical and leadership capabilities to meet strategic objectives
- Partners: Adept at dealing with the Board, shareholders and a range of senior external collaborators
We’ll give you a broad remuneration package which includes a discretional performance share award, generous pension contribution, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle and private health cover.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. We provide the scope to work flexibly, develop personally and professionally and work collaboratively within a fair environment to bring to life the Group’s vision of being the Best Bank for Customers and Colleagues.
So, if you have what we're looking for, and you want to deliver great customer outcomes, we’d love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible!At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.