Thursday 21 December 2023Salary Range
£37,548 - £41,720We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
The Group Sourcing and Supplier Management team (GS&SM) is responsible for ensuring all the external spend of the Group supports our aims, purpose and is effectively spent in a secure way. It also plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, supporting the transition to a net zero carbon economy, taking care of vulnerable customers and building the bank of the future.Job Description JOB TITLE:
Assistant Sourcing/Procurement ManagerSALARY:
£37,548 - £41,720 LOCATION:
Bristol / Edinburgh / Halifax / Wolverhampton HOURS:
Full Time WORKING PATTERN:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time in the office.About this opportunity
It is a fantastic time of change within Lloyds Banking Group and the Group Sourcing and Supplier Management function are at the heart of that change.
You'll play a key role in the Sourcing component of a new team that has been created to oversee the ‘End to End’ life cycle of all Management Consultancy Engagements within LBG.This is an exciting new opportunity where you'll help establish, build and then ensure the success of this new entity alongside a team of sourcing professionals to meet the current and future needs of the business.
In this role you'll need to collaborate closely with the integrated Supplier Management team and colleagues/stakeholders across all Business Units and Support Functions. You'll also contribute to building a position where the Team can influence stakeholders and shape the Group’s approach to buying services from and then managing the services provided by Management Consultancies.
As an Assistant Sourcing/Procurement Manager you'll:
What you'll need
- Play a supporting role in the full life cycle of sourcing Consultancy services from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with supply chain management teams, sourcing support teams and stakeholders to drive optimal value and delivery throughout the end to end sourcing lifecycle.
- Support the delivery of category strategies and sourcing activities.
- Provide input to processes and services to ensure they are relevant to the business and deliver maximum value to Lloyds Banking Group.
And any experience of these would be really useful
- Demonstrable ability to understand the needs of stakeholders/customers and the drive to achieve above expectation results.
- Experience of forming and managing strong relationships with a variety of parties.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and work on your own.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A confident and resilient approach to business problems.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Strong desire to learn and ability to absorb information at pace.
About working for us
- Experience of working in a sourcing or supplier management environment.
- Experience of working with suppliers to your organisation.
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know. We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
If you’re excited by the thought of becoming part of our team, we’d love to hear from you!At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.