Location: Melton Mowbray
Workstyle: Office based until fully trained then Dynamic working between the office and home
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 08:00 - 18:00
Do you get a kick out of solving problems?
Are you energized by speaking to customers?
Well then, we just might make your day!
You’ll become an expert in our products and someone our customers can really rely upon when they need us most. No matter what the call, your dedication to the customer will ensure they have the right product/cover, every time. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment whilst making every customer feel like the first call of the day. As our front-line force you'll be part of a team who set the tone for what our customers can expect from the AA. Some of the calls you deal with could be more complex or involve upset or distressed customers, that’s why we like to ensure that there is a strong focus on teamwork, with everyone there to back each other through any difficult situations.
We are the engine that keeps Britain moving, apply now to unleash your potential!
What will I be doing?
- Using detailed scripts to gather information from the call and apply logic to assess the best course of action
- Proactively maintaining knowledge of products and services and learning new information to solve our customers unique queries.
- Pushing for better by using resources, tools and systems available to offer the best customer service
- Maintaining focus and composure during peak call times, ensuring each customer receives the same exceptional level of customer service.
- Striving to ensure that each and every customer receives a top-class customer experience that is expected from our iconic brand!
We’re looking for someone to become:
A problem solver: you’ll understand incoming information and make logical decisions quickly and efficiently
An explorer: you’ll need be curious and inquisitive; learning new information and applying it quickly
A self-starter: you’ll be proactive taking pride and ownership in your work
A composed operator: you’ll cope well in pressurised situations, maintaining resilience whilst managing setbacks
Here's what we offer you:
- The opportunity to join and learn within a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
- 23 days annual leave plus allowance for any bank holidays
- Free breakdown membership
- Employee discount scheme that gives you access to great discounts on healthcare, shopping, holidays and more
- Discounts on AA products including car and home insurance
- Access to employee inclusivity awareness networks
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme and a 24/7 remote GP service for you and your family
- Worksave pension scheme with up to 7% employer contribution
Plus, so much more!
The Recruitment Process
No CV, no problem!
We believe that you can be a great fit for this job based on your behaviours and natural abilities, rather than your past experience, so you don't need to submit a CV with your application. Instead, simply complete our application form and you'll be sent a series of games that will identify your natural strengths and preferences and will determine your suitability for the role. In return, we’ll automatically provide you with some valuable feedback.
If you fit the behavioural profile to thrive within the role and environment, you will then be invited to attend a final stage interview which lasts approximately 60mins. You’ll meet with our friendly interviewers for a competency-based interview that contains a role play.
Once we’ve made you an offer and completed your pre-employment checks, you’ll receive your contract.
Training and going live on the phones!
From the first day of your journey at the AA, we’re here to support you at every step. Our expert trainers will guide you through your first few weeks of your induction where you should expect to learn lots about how you’ll support our customers in a fun, collaborative and engaging learning environment. You'll then progress onto your team where you'll be supported by your Line Manager and colleagues until you become an expert in our behaviours, products, and systems.