Please see below a brief description of the role:
- Answering incoming email and telephone enquiries from parents and students and advising on the most appropriate GCSE or A level revision course.
- Entering customer details on the database
- Booking students onto courses and processing their orders and payments on a CRM system
- Following up enquiries to answer any additional questions that customers may have.
We are looking for:
- Friendly but professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- A keen interest in education
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using Office, MS Teams and Outlook would be helpful
- Full training will be given on the CRM system, as well as the above.
- Office hours are 9-5:30pm Monday to Friday. We’re ideally looking for availability for 2-3 days a week. There is some flexibility on hours and days. Very occasional Saturdays may be required.
- A full DBS check will be required (arranged and paid for by us if you are successful)
What we offer:
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive team
- Beautiful office location, with views towards Willows Farm. Plenty of free parking available.
- Generous staff discount on courses.
- Starting rate is £11.65 per hour.