We’re about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings to our workplace. We also know that it’s not always easy to find the right opportunity after a career break. UBS Career Comeback makes the workplace transition more manageable for returnees – and also provides support for line managers.
UBS Career Comeback is a strategic initiative to help us increase our pipeline of female senior leaders (via Director / Executive Director-level hires). It hires people into permanent positions for which we are currently recruiting. Upon joining, participants receive a mentor and have an opportunity to attend a week-long learning session led by senior managers from across the firm, as well as coaching from external consultants. Coaching circles with their peers continue for the entire six month program.
– have been on a career break for approximately two (or more) years
– want to return to work on a part-time to full-time basis
– have experience working as a functional expert, a team leader, and / or in a leadership position
– are a good fit with our three keys to success (our Pillars, Principles and Behaviors)
– have a background that fits the seniority of the position for which we’re recruiting
– have experiences and skills that match the roles for which we’re recruiting
– are fluent in English (and additional languages, as required by role)
– financial services experience is a plus
– Participants are hired into permanent positions. These are open positions that we are currently looking to fill.
– Our Career Comeback Experience one week session introduces them to UBS and provides opportunities to build skills like effective communication, personal branding and executive presence.
– Participants will have a support structure to help them build an internal network and acclimate to UBS. Coaching, mentoring and a buddy system will help ensure that they easily transition into their roles and teams
Diversity and inclusion matter in our business. An inclusive and diverse workforce makes us better leaders and contributes to a more innovative, dynamic and, ultimately, more successful company. And, variety helps us meet the needs of our diverse client base. We speak 150 languages, representing 137 countries.
We promote inclusion and encourage open dialogue to draw out everyone’s opinions and perspectives. We recognize a diverse range of contributions to keep our people energetic, engaged and inspired.
We offer a modern, flexible working environment. We work where and how it’s most appropriate according to individual, role and team requirements.
Want to know more about us? Take a look behind the scenes on our careers blog.
Globally, UBS’s family networks help employees improve their well being and the well being of their families, including parents, step-parents, children, siblings, partners, or any other family members. We also have numerous policies, programs and initiatives to help employees better manage their work and family commitments. Here are some examples:
43 employee networks exist across the firm, with more than 18,500 members representing affinities such as gender, culture, life stage, disability and sexual orientation. Find out more here