XPO Logistics, Inc. is a top ten global logistics provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company operates as a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 30 countries, with 1,537 locations and approximately 100,000 employees. XPO uses its network to help more than 50,000 customers manage their goods most efficiently throughout their supply chains. XPO’s corporate headquarters are in Greenwich, Conn., USA, and its European headquarters are in Lyon, France. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
Customer relationships are the lifeblood of our business. However, we never forget that our company has responsibilities to many other stakeholders as well: investors, employees, carriers, business partners, local communities and global society. When we say Results Matter®, we’re speaking directly to all XPO stakeholders about the results that matter to them.
Named one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine, XPO is a leader in logistics and transportation, providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions to successful businesses around the globe.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing company in our industry, creating career opportunities at a record pace. We do work that is meaningful, challenging and rewarding. XPO Logistics has also been voted as the 3rd Best Place to work in the UK as voted by Glassdoor for 2019.
At XPO, we have a diverse and inclusive work environment that helps you grow and succeed. One critical way we network is through our active online community, where you’ll find groups such as #SHEISXPO, designed to help XPO women connect and share their points of view. You can learn from colleagues around the world, while they learn about you.
You’ll find inspiration at the top, too, because XPO benefits from strong women leaders on our management team and board of directors, including:
• Meghan Henson, Chief Human Resource Officer
• Erin Kurtz, Senior Vice President, Communications
• Josephine Berisha, Senior Vice President, Compensation and Benefits
• Sarah Glickman, Acting Chief Financial Officer
• AnnaMaria DeSalva, Vice Chairman, Board of Directors
• Marlene Colucci, Member, Board of Directors
• Gena Ashe, Member, Board of Directors
Our mantra is ‘You Grow, We Grow’ where people really are at the heart of our business.
• Flexible working hours
• Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 support
• Costco Membership
• Mobile Phone bill discount
• Pension Scheme
• Share Saver Scheme
• Onsite Subsidised Canteen at Head Office
• Neyber – Financial education and wellbeing for all employees
• Cycle to work scheme
• Competitive holiday offering each year
• Training and development
• Benefits platform offering various discounts and benefits suited to individual employee needs