The NatWest everywoman Awards have opened for entries from inspirational businesswomen.
The prestigious Awards are presented to women at every stage of the business lifecycle from 18-month-old start-ups to well-established, international companies while showcasing the achievements of nominees, often in the face of adversity.
They are free to enter and the deadline for entry is 3 July 2017. The 2017 award categories are:
• ARTEMIS – sponsored by Crystal Clear – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading for 18 months to 3 years
• DEMETER – sponsored by Nutriment – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading from 3 to 5 years
• ATHENA – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading from 6 to 9 years
• HERA – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading for 10 years or more
• GAIA – sponsored by Montezuma’s Chocolate – Awarded to the most inspirational and successful female founder of a social enterprise who has combined strong community benefit with a sustainable business model
• APHRODITE – sponsored by Daily Mail – Awarded to a woman who founded her business whilst raising a child/children aged 12 or under.
Karen Gill MBE, co-founder of everywoman, said: “One of the greatest achievements of the NatWest everywoman Awards is creating role models that enable women to fulfil their entrepreneurial potential. Fifteen years on, everywoman remains dedicated to shining the light on women from different backgrounds who have overcome the challenges faced when starting a business and grown them into some of the most valuable contributors to the UK economy”
This year’s winners will be announced at a ceremony held on 6 December 2017 at The Dorchester, London and will be attended by hundreds of the UK’s leading business figures, politicians and media.
*Picture: last year’s winners