Windows of Opportunity are FREE events providing a fresh perspective on raising and investing money, led by original Dragon’s Den investor Doug Richard.
– New ways to raise money without banks
– What type of money your business needs
– New investment opportunities for both the new and the established investor
The most important government tax scheme: Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme, which offers tax breaks for investors in small start-up businesses
New or established investors and young, small businesses can all come to one of these FREE seminars:
– Nottingham: Thursday 11th October
– Sheffield: Friday 12th October
– Leeds: Tuesday 16th October
– Newcastle: Wednesday 17th October
– Plymouth: Wednesday 24th October
– Bristol: Thursday 25th October
– Manchester: Friday 26th October
– London: Wednesday 14th November
– Portsmouth: Tuesday 27th November
To register for a free place visit www.schoolforstartups.co.uk/woo. More information on Twitter: @S4S E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0207 759 1899.